Old February 16th 08, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Oyster PAYG query

"Mizter T" wrote in message
On 15 Feb, 22:46, "Paul Scott" wrote:

I think you're right, I've used the District line 'platform validators'
at
Wimbledon in both directions when changing from LU to NR, a couple of
times
this year, seems to work just as you'd expect, same as many other NR/LU
combined stations where access is on the paid side of the gates.

It's just that oddly worded FAQ answer on the 'oyster help' website
that threw me somewhat. However if it was configured any differently
it would be most odd, and I can't really think of how one would
configure it any differently (at least not in the way that is
suggested by that FAQ answer).

With respect to the special case of Wimbledon & Trams, large areas of South
London will presumably be similarly special cases for tram interchanges once
all the NR suburban services come into the PAYG system - how many more
tram/rail stations will there be?

I wonder if Jan 09 will see any changes to the tram zoning - its a bit of an
odd setup at the moment after all...

Paul S