Old February 24th 08, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default LUL Withdrawls....

On Feb 24, 8:08 pm, Standing at HN28 signal
wrote:
Has any stock been withdrawn in the last 6 months or so? I ask because
last October I went to the park overlooking Acton Depot and managed
these photos:-

http://www.tonysrailphotos.fotopic.n...p45622636.html

When I went today things had moved around a bit. The 62ts (sandite/
measurement train??) was on the siding to the right of where it is
now, a carriage in what appers to be Network South East livery can be
seen, the train of C Stock was still there but also on a different
line, and there was also a train of what appears to be either Bakerloo
72ts or Victoria Line 67ts. I wasn't aware anything had been withdrawn
lately but it seems odd to have the C Stock still and this Bakerloo/
Victoria line unit too. I am also amazed the former Northern Line 72ts
is there still and has not been scrapped. Can anyone shed any light on
these units?

Photos from today....

http://tonysrailphotos.fotopic.net/p...624.html(looks like ancient
VECTIS stock, could it be?)

I presume the Mark 1 Northern 72ts is going for scrap sometime, but I
thought that of the 62ts train, but seeing as that has been moved more
recentley, perhaps not!

Have LUL moved any of their redundant stock around or is it still at
the same places as 2005, when I last when a photo hunt for them??!!

Judging from the shinyness of the furthest four cars of that C Stock,
I think they are the bombed cars back from rebuilding in Hungary.

Don't know about the others I'm afraid.