Old February 24th 08, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lew 1 Lew 1 is offline

Default National Express adverts on the Tube

Well yes but with decent additions of red and blue plus the trains tend
to see a train wash everyday. That certainly was not the case with the
"undercoat" white trains of WAGN where the rust and general muck just
ended up engrained into the livery. I simply cannot see National
Express managing to keep such large fleets of trains and buses in good
clean condition day in, day out. You certainly don't see it with their
coaches.

I have always thought that NE coaches seem to be consistenly clean and
shiny, considering their use.

Perhaps I just live in an area close to a NE coach-wash!