Old February 28th 08, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Standing at HN28 signal Standing at HN28 signal is offline

Default LUL Withdrawls....

On 27 Feb, 09:51, Boltar wrote:
On 24 Feb, 20:08, Standing at HN28 signal
wrote:

Has any stock been withdrawn in the last 6 months or so? I ask because
last October I went to the park overlooking Acton Depot and managed
these photos:-

That looks like standard condition for northern line trains in the
80s. Sure these are recent pictures?

B2003

Funnily enough, all these units worked on the Northern Line! The
silver 72ts did, the Sandite 62ts did, and the mystery train, I am
told, is 3523 which was Northern Line Mk 1 stock which was painted in
corporate livery