Old March 14th 08, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Ian Jelf: Shameless Plug for Free Walk

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:05:43 +0000, Ian Jelf
wrote:

I - for my sins - am doing "Great British Villains", a walk around
Whitechapel and Bethnal Green in the steps of the Kray Twins tomorrow
afternoon and - although transport interest is limited to the Bethnal
Green Tube Disaster, anyone from utl coming along would be moist welcome
and please do say "hello".

Bugger. This would be on the day that I arranged weeks ago I'd be out
of London