Old November 16th 03, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Transport performance

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:39:32 +0000 (UTC), "Jeff Mowatt"
wrote:

Also to be taken into account is the practice of terminating journeys due to
traffic conditions etc, effectively doubling today's fares short hop fares
at times.

Assuming you refer to unplanned stopping short, I understand a
transfer ticket can be issued for free if this happens.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.