Old March 16th 08, 01:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Ian Jelf: Shameless Plug for Free Walk

In article ,
(James Farrar) wrote:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:05:43 +0000, Ian Jelf
wrote:

I - for my sins - am doing "Great British Villains", a walk around
Whitechapel and Bethnal Green in the steps of the Kray Twins

tomorrow afternoon and - although transport interest is limited to
the Bethnal Green Tube Disaster, anyone from utl coming along
would be moist welcome and please do say "hello".

Bugger. This would be on the day that I arranged weeks ago I'd be
out of London

Worse, I was chairing a meeting in another part of London!

--
Colin Rosenstiel