Old March 16th 08, 07:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

Changing trains at Finsbury Park the other day, I needed to get from
one northbound island to the other, which are separated by only a
single track. For more than one moment I looked at it and thought "I
could jump that"*. The platforms are plenty wide enough to get a good
run up. So:

i) Would this be trespassing on a railway?
ii) Has anyone done this or seen it done?

(* I wimped out and traipsed through the subway)

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London