Old March 28th 08, 12:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Piccadilly line this morning

Anyone know what caused the westbound Piccadilly line to be so bad
this morning? It took me nearly an hour and a half from Turnpike Lane
to Northfields starting just before 10am.

I know part of the delay was caused by a passenger alarm that caused
the train to stop about half a car short of the normal stopping point,
and that took more than 5 minutes to be resolved, but even after that
it was very slow... and the driver kept making announcements about
disruption to the eastbound service, which confused me!