Old April 28th 08, 01:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Whats happening on the Aldgate branch these days?

"Boltar" wrote in message
Have any more films been made down there recently or has it been
superseded by jubilee Charing X? Is that old northern line train down
there still or has it been hauled off the the scrapyard?

Yes the little train is still down there... Last time I was in the area it
was hiding down the tunnel rather than sat in the platform like it normally
is...

That train is used for stuff. I don't see it being towed away for a while.

Not sure about who's filming where - The last lot I saw was on the WL&C one
morning going to the office. There is a post here somewhere, but no one knew
what it was that was being filmed.