Old May 1st 08, 12:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
THC THC is offline

Default Trains from west ruislip depot

On May 1, 11:54*am, Boltar wrote:
On May 1, 11:49 am, THC wrote:

AFAIAA the West Ruislip extension was built to a sub-surface stock
fairly sure that April's Underground News contains a picture of a new
A stock set, in the process of being delivered, at that location.

Was there a connection to the main line there at one time or did it
come up from Ealing Broadway?

B2003

I can't answer that, I'm afraid. Suggest you consult the good
burghers of District Dave's forum - http://districtdave.proboards39.com/index.cgi
- as they are bound to know the answer

THC