Old May 3rd 08, 05:16 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Oh my God, we haven't killed Kenny after all

On 3 May, 12:54, "John Rowland"
wrote:
Mayor Boris hints at role for Ken on new City Hall team

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/...at-.4048523.jp

Keep your friends close , keep your enemies closer. If Ken gets a
cushy well paid job in the new administration he won't be firing
potshots from the sidelines which is probably the thinking behind it.
Even so , I'd be surprised if it really happened - cant see
conservative central office going for it and from what I've read
they've got Boris on a tight leash.

B2003