Old May 3rd 08, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Question about Oyster travelcard + extensions.

On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:04:48 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant wrote:

If I have a zone 3-2 travelcard, and leave my non-PAYG station in pay
3, don't touch in (because I can't), and touch out in zone 1, would
this be seen as an unresolved journey or would it use my PAYG to pay
for the extension?

I know for a Z1-3 if you touch out in Z4 it'll charge you £1 (or
whatever) rather than the £4 unresolved journey fee. It might be
different for Z1.

It's the minimum fare (£1.50)