Old May 9th 08, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Should I get a weekly instead of payg plus daily tickets

Mystery Flyer wrote

I travel from Effingham Junction to Richmond twice a week and to

London
Terminals twice a week. I use two buses from London Terminals each

way
to work.

Ive been buying daily tickets and using oyster payg for buses each

time
but often come perilously close to missing the train.

Richmond and London are different destination zones I know - but is
there some weekly ticket I could buy that provided cover for both

plus
buses? I wouldnt mind it being a few quid more. I just want to avoid

the daily queue for tickets.

Avoiding the queue has an easy answer, buy the tickets one or two
nights before either at the station where you start your homeward
jouney or when you reach Effingham Junction.

Otherwise, assuming you are travelling before 09:30 and only four times
a week, I think you can't improve matters without considerable extra
cost. Price a weekly (or four peak day travelcards) from Effingham
Junction to zones 1-6 (which would include your buses of course).

--
Mike D