Old May 10th 08, 10:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Should I get a weekly instead of payg plus daily tickets

"Milkshake" wrote in message

Have I missed something, or is there a reason that Effingham Junction to
All zones weekly travelcard at £65.80 wouldn't be a better idea? It's
routed Any Permitted so looks good for Surbiton or Epsom.

No - I pointed out earlier that I couldn't check it's price via a NR OJP
enquiry, so just obtained the two separate costs to indicate it wasn't
likely to be 'double' the OP's current purchase...

Paul