Old May 15th 08, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] sam.holloway@gmail.com is offline

Default Stansted - St Pancras International - routeing query

I will be travelling from Stansted Airport to 'London International'
in a few weeks' time. (My onward journey is Eurostar, and I'm aware of
the special CIV ticket destination to get the European-style
conditions of carriage.)

Am I allowed to get off at Tottenham Hale and take the Victoria line
to KXSP, or is my ticket not valid for that journey?

(In fact - I am planning to travel on Sun 25th May, when the Stansted
Express services will be calling at Seven Sisters, not Tottenham Hale.
Combined with scheduled engineering works on the Circle and Met, I
would much rather change at Seven Sisters than ride through to
Liverpool St. So if the change is not valid, I will probably get a
single to Seven Sisters and then Oyster PAYG to KXSP instead.)

My reading of the NFM didn't leave me sure either way!

Thanks for any help anyone can give,
Sam