Old November 22nd 03, 09:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Martin Whelton Martin Whelton is offline

Default Number 8 bus

Do we know the date of the conversion to Route 8 to OPO as following
the recent conversions of 11, 15 and 23 it is now the last Routemaster
route going through City of London.

Martin

Kat wrote in message ...
In message , Paul Dredge
writes
as someone has already painted out it is RML2456 that was painted green as
part of the "celebrations" for the opo conversion of the 15 and now operates
on the 8 (until that goes opo next year) The RMC's that used to operate on
the 15 have all been sold.
2456 was new as a green bus in the old County Department of LT, hence why it
was chosen to be painted green.

Thanks.
You mentioned that the one I saw and the others have been sold; any idea
where they might be going?