Old May 28th 08, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Traveller Traveller is offline

Default Taxi time from Paddington to St. Pancras International - Fridaymorning?

Hi... I'm arriving at Paddington about 0800/0830 this Friday, heading
for St. Pancras to catch the Eurostar. I know I can take the tube,
but that's not the most appealing option with 2 of us humping
luggage. So, could anyone give me an idea of the likely time and cost
(I know it's only 2.5 miles but am also aware what traffic might be
like!) to get from Paddington to St. Pancras that morning?

Thanks in advance