Old November 23rd 03, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tgilmore16203551 Tgilmore16203551 is offline

Default Tours of the London Underground

Only last week I went on a tour of Aldwych Disued Station. The tour wass
organised through Craven's Herritage Trains and Londons Transport Museum.

i must admit, it was a real treat.

My thanks go to Cravens and to LTM for this special evening.

I havealso visited Wood Lane disued - although this has now been demolished,
again through Cravens.

my best advice would befor you to join the London undergraound Railway Society
and Cravens Herritage Trains.

Hope Iv helped.