Old June 1st 08, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
asdf asdf is offline

Default Stratford - Mind the Gap

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:54:40 +0100, Peter Masson wrote:

During the planning of the Jubilee line extension, I'm wondering
whether there was ever any thought that provision might be made for
extended the line from Stratford Regional to Stratford Int'l? Though
when the JLE was being planned, I suppose the future existence of
Stratford Int'l was far from certain.

and it would have been far from trivial to get the Jubilee Line under the
GEML and to a terminus at Stratford International.

Erm, isn't that exactly what they're doing with the DLR? It will go
from Stratford LL (from what are currently the NLL platforms, right
next to the Jubilee) to Stratford International.