Old June 4th 08, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Northern Line/DLR interchange at Bank

In message , at 08:00:55 on Wed, 4
Jun 2008, Walter Briscoe remarked:
I have been falsely told that: Circle and H&C carriage line diagrams
show stair free access to the street at King's Cross St Pancras; there
is a Tube map on Kensal Green's Northbound platform.

I was looking at the Street map on the wall at the new St Pancras
western ticket hall recently, and it still shows KX-Thameslink station.
I suppose it's still available for use as an entrance to the tube lines,
but it ought to be made clearer that it's not the place to catch an FCC
train any more.