Old June 6th 08, 10:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Urgh - BalhamEsherLondonBalham

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 07:02:20PM +0100, Ian F. wrote:
Tomorrow I have to go from Balham to Esher, then from Esher into zone 1
and then later back to Balham. As Esher is beyond zone 6 it would clearly
be impractical to get a Z1-6 paper travelcard (I have only a PAYG Oyster).
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to manage the journey?

At Balham station, ask for a travelcard for zones 1 to 6 plus Esher.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Hail Caesar! Those about to vi ^[ you!