Old July 5th 08, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default 7day 1-6 travel card

Roland Perry typed

In message
, at
01:41:12 on Sat, 5 Jul 2008, MIG remarked:
I was thinking that he will be on PAYG on the first evening, so a
single LU journey will also be cheaper.

If someone at the arse end of what's probably a $500 24hour journey at
midnight is worrying about whether the final hour and a half costs £1 or
£1.80, then I think we are wasting our time.

What I'd be looking at is which delivers me closest to the hotel.

If it were me I'd get a 140 to Harrow on the Hill and a cab from there...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.