Old July 15th 08, 11:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] thagor2008@googlemail.com is offline

Default Pit-bull dogs without muzzles on the trains at seven sisters

On Jul 14, 10:38 pm, "
wrote:
My national rail train at Seven Sisters was leaving at 20.47 today,
The doors where closing and I just got on the train before the doors
closed and before I know it I was cornered by a massive Pit-ball
terrier, Maybe it was the way I run on the train that trigger the dog

You sure it was a real pit bull and not just a staffie? People often
confuse the 2 especially since staffies (which I don't think need a
muzzle) seem to be the breed of choice these days for general street
scum and assorted chavs.

B2003