Old August 3rd 08, 02:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush Central Line

Iain wrote:
Travelling through this station recently it looks like they've started
retiling -- but in white! Now while I agree that the dark green tiles
that were there in the station's old incarnation always made it feel
quite gloomy and oppressive, they also made it a rather unique
station. I think it'll be a shame to have lost that.

You think it'll be a shame that Shepherd's Bush won't be gloomy and
oppressive? Whose side are you on?
--
Richard J.