Old August 4th 08, 07:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner Recliner is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush Central Line

"Richard J." wrote in message
om
Iain wrote:
Travelling through this station recently it looks like they've
started retiling -- but in white! Now while I agree that the dark
green tiles that were there in the station's old incarnation always
made it feel quite gloomy and oppressive, they also made it a rather
unique station. I think it'll be a shame to have lost that.

You think it'll be a shame that Shepherd's Bush won't be gloomy and
oppressive? Whose side are you on?

As a matter of interest, why were the dark green tiles chosen? I assume
there was some presumed link with "Shepherd's Bush (Green)", but it's
not intuitively obvious.