Old August 4th 08, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default London Connections blog - No more

1506 wrote:
On Aug 3, 6:39 am, Mike Roberts
wrote:
My first post here after lurking for a long time. It is prompted by
the discovery that Mr Thant will not be updating the above mentioned
site. There are may comments on the site itself expressing there
fulsome thanks and deep regret that this is the case. I thought I
would make my dismay and thanks known here not just to Mr Thant
himself, but also to all of you on utl who have only had rare
occasion to click that link.

With apologies if any thread here has already been raised - I have
not seen it.

Thank you Mr Thant and good luck in your new endeavours,

Mike R

Yea, thank you Mr. Thant for your service in providing your excelent
blg. I will miss it.

Thank U Mr Thant.

So, who's taking up the baton next!