Old August 9th 08, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default Olympia

"RobWilton" wrote in message

There was not a single reference to the worlds greatest mass murderer
Chairman Mao during the opening ceremony of the Olympics,

You are surprised? I don't suppose the Germans will mention Hitler next time
they get it, nor will the US mention the Bush boys, Israel and Palestine
won't mention their bully boys, etc etc..

nor did they mention their appalling record on human rights or the
terrible suffering that they inflict on animals,but one good thing ,dog
has been removed from all restaurant menus during the entire Olympic farce

Shame. I like a bit of dog.

"Waiter, get me a terrier curry - and make it snappy"
--
Brian