Old August 17th 08, 09:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Johannes Johannes is offline

Default Eurostar to Paris

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I finally bought a return
ticket for the connection (as I would have to leave a full hour
earlier, which I probably can't), so I hope it will work out. For the
return journey I noticed that all suggested connections include longer
interchange times for the check-in.

Regards,
Johannes

On 15 Aug., 12:48, Johannes wrote:
Sorry for my question being mostly off-topic, but maybe you can help
me anyway ...

Next week I'll be travelling from London to Paris by Eurostar. Maybe
someone on this group who uses this route frequently could give me an
impression whether the trains on this route arrive fairly on time at
Paris-Nord.

I have to catch a connection in Paris at Gare de l'Est, which is only
a short distance to walk, but I wonder if one can make it in the 45-
minute gap between arrival and departure if my train was delayed.

Thanks,
Johannes