Old August 22nd 08, 03:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message , James Farrar
writes
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:25:14 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

He is a rare example of a union leader who actually does his job
instead of chasing a knighthood.

His job is to pointlessly victimise millions of Londoners?

You can get paranoid about it all. The other morning I got turfed off
the Victoria Line because of...

1. Points trouble at Euston

or 2. Trouble in the Seven Sisters area.

Probably the driver had fancied a sickie. Then I was on the Northern
Line
to Warren Street and it got held up for a defective train.

Arrrgh. You almost expect a voice to say.

"And it's no good trying to walk because Bob Crow has dug pits
with bungie sticks in along the whole Euston Road"

;-)

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - A Grue Is About To Eat Me !!"