Old August 24th 08, 07:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Width Restrictions

Alasdair wrote:

While driving from Pickhurst Lane, Bromley, Greater London, to the
M25 using my satnav. I was driving down a main road when suddenly I
was confrontedwith posts in the road restricting it to the width of
cars only. I didn't see any warning signs and I shudder to think what
would have happened had I been towing a largeish caravan or driving a
van or lorry.

Maybe you would have seen the restriction, and turned around?

What do you do when you come to a rail crossing with a turn afterwards,
would you turn onto the rail line as the sat nav tells you to turn left?

Alan.