Old September 11th 08, 03:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Aldgate One Way System

On Sep 11, 11:24*am, wrote:
Does anyone know where I could find maps/plans of the new traffic
routes around Aldgate? I saw a notice last night saying that traffic
will be taking new routes round there from this weekend with a 1am
implementation time. I don't know if this will be the full monty
though.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...hive/8195.aspx

From what I gather Braham Street is to be closed to traffic more or
less and two way traffic is to be introduced on Whitechapel High
Street in front of Aldgate East station. I'm intrigued to see what
effect this has on traffic.

Thank $DEITY that this was approved and set in motion before the
change in Mayor...

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org