Old September 11th 08, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Aldgate One Way System

wrote:
Does anyone know where I could find maps/plans of the new traffic
routes around Aldgate? I saw a notice last night saying that traffic
will be taking new routes round there from this weekend with a 1am
implementation time. I don't know if this will be the full monty
though.

This is the best one that I've found. The ones in the Aldgate Masterplan are
a bit "Micky Mouse" and look like they were drawn by kids with too many
crayons!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23485861-details/Drivers+face+'racetrack'+chaos/article.do