Old October 23rd 08, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On Oct 23, 1:24 am, John B wrote:
I'd be interested to see a breakdown of fatalities/injuries by HGV
class. My expectation would be that big vans were by far the biggest
killers, not least because 40-tonne container trucks and cement

Them and 7.5 tonners who as far as I can see are generally driven by
transit drivers who've been given a promotion for the day.

B2003