Old December 3rd 03, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Ping John Rowland and others

"Ian F." wrote in message
A while ago, I heard about a map or document that told you which were the
most convenient interchange stations on the underground line by line - in
other words, where *not* to change lines as it was a long walk/lots of
stairs etc.

Despite searching, I can't find it. Would John or anyone know its
whereabouts?

If you use http://map.tfl.gov.uk/map.asp (from www.thetube.com) you can
click on an interchange station, then on 'Station Access', then on the
line-to-line change that you want to make. That tells you whether it is a
level change, cross-road change (e.g. Hammersmith H&C to Piccadilly) etc.

That's the best one that I can think of, Ian.

HTH