Old November 10th 08, 03:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Travel hiccups on the way to travel trade show

There are two normal bus routes from Canning Town to Custom House. I
wonder if visitors were directed onto them?

“It doesn’t look good for London,” said one visitor from
Cyprus. "It's always bad, but this is the worst I have known it.
Next year I will not make any appointments before midday."

Pretty pessimistic for someone living three stops away.