Old November 11th 08, 03:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default DLR delays?

I'm just catching up on e-mails and found this dated 11th November

QUOTE

Visitors to World Travel Market are advised that London Underground is
currently experiencing delays on the Docklands Light Rail (DLR) between Bank
Station and Shadwell Station.
Travellers coming to WTM via the Central line are advised to remain on the
train to Stratford and transfer to the Jubilee line alighting at Canning
Town and pick-up the DLR to Custom House.
All other routes to WTM are working normally.
World Travel Market apologies for any inconvenience caused by London
Underground.

UNQUOTE

2 questions.

1) I heard something very similar yesterday. Is there any relation between
the 2 incidents?
2) WRT the actual message is it accurate in apologising for London
Underground?