Old November 16th 08, 10:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default new Tramlink livery

In article
,
(Mr Thant) wrote:

On 15 Nov, 11:20, Rupert Candy wrote:
First (no pun intended) obvious sign of the tfl takeover- this morning
at Beckenham Jn I saw the first tram in the new livery. White's still
the base colour (though a wider stripe than before) but with bright
blue and violent lime green relief (stripes in Midland Metro style)
and the green Trams roundel. The green also covers the cab. Not sure
it's an improvement on the red and white with gold numbers, but it
certainly looks smarter than the decrepit external state of these
excellent vehicles when TfL took them over...

I dug up a pictu
http://flickr.com/photos/londonstree...6/in/pool-ttc/

I'll file it under "daring" until I can think of something nicer to
say.

Ugh! Bring back LT red!

--
Colin Rosenstiel