Old November 26th 08, 12:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default NLL work brought forward - DfT

"Mr Thant" wrote in message
On 25 Nov, 15:29, "Paul Scott" wrote:
That's a bit optimistic - it might just be the Network Rail contribution
(rather than TfL's) being advanced, but we can always hope...

They can't advance the NLL work until the Goblin resignalling is
completed, otherwise there's nowhere to divert the trains.

I see this later press release implies this work hasn't been brought forward
much at all, and doesn't appear on the radar until 2012. So unlike the
previous announcement, it does nothing to stimulate the economy now...

http://nds.coi.gov.uk/environment/fu...partment=False

Makes little sense, in view of it being expressly mentioned in the PBR on
Monday...

Paul S