Old December 16th 08, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristan Miller Tristan Miller is offline

Default Targetted mailings from TfL?

Greetings.

Today I received the following e-mail from TfL. I was wondering if
everyone on their mailing list got this message, or if they sent it only
to those people whose Oyster card data shows regular trips to Stratford.
Does anyone know if TfL uses Oyster travel data to target its mailings in
this manner?

Regards,
Tristan

Dear Mr Miller,

We are writing to let you know that London Overground trains, into and
out of Stratford station, are moving platforms.

From Friday, 2 January 2009 all London Overground trains will use the
newly built platforms 1 and 2, at the far north of the station next to
Platform 12.

To download a leaflet with full information, please click he
http://www.c-f-1.com/d.aspx?e=MTQ4ND...linkID=1060979

Yours sincerely,

Julie Dixon
Head of Communications, London Rail