Old December 17th 08, 08:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Windows Live Local

On 17 Dec, 00:55, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I complained before that they had slightly broken the route planning....
well now they have completely broken it! The map shows a blue line which
wanders from start to finish without particularly matching any roads.... and
whereas the itinerary used to list road names (with a fair number of
errors), now it gives

Turn LEFT (West) onto Local road(s) 0.6 mi
Turn RIGHT (North) onto Local road(s) 0.1 mi
*Turn LEFT (West) onto Local road(s) 0.5 mi
*Bear LEFT (West) onto Local road(s) 0.1 mi
*Bear LEFT (West) onto Local road(s) 0.1 mi
*Turn LEFT (South) onto Local road(s) 0.2 mi
*Bear RIGHT (South-West) onto Local road(s)

I suggest you talk to Microsoft support, that's what you pay them for.
Alternativly use one of the many alternatives from companies that
aren't illegal monopolies.