Old December 17th 08, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Abigail Brady Abigail Brady is offline

Default Targetted mailings from TfL?

On Dec 16, 12:04*pm, Tristan Miller
wrote:
Greetings.

Today I received the following e-mail from TfL. *I was wondering if
everyone on their mailing list got this message, or if they sent it only
to those people whose Oyster card data shows regular trips to Stratford.
Does anyone know if TfL uses Oyster travel data to target its mailings in
this manner?

I have not received any such mail (as I told a person by your name
yesterday
evening in the pub). I use Stratford station infrequently - I think
possibly only
twice in the last 3 months.

--
Abi