Old December 17th 08, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Touching in on route 18

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 09:11:43AM -0800, Mizter T wrote:

However one thing that's worth bearing in mind is that Oyster-derived
usage data is used by TfL to assess demand and ridership on the bus
network

Ahhh, so *that* explains why TfL don't seem to care about people in
south London - because fewer of us have Oyster cards (instead we have
proper paper travelcards bought at railway stations), we can't be
counted.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
-- Alan Cooper