Old January 5th 09, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Peter Campbell Smith[_3_] Peter Campbell Smith[_3_] is offline

Default Who owns the London CC western extension cameras and poles, and what will be done with them?

"John Rowland" wrote in
:

Crossposted to news:uk.transport , hoping for at least one reply.

The central area ones belong to TfL and I would guess that the same is true
for the western extension. There's a lot more than just cameras and poles;
for the extension I believe all the image processing and much of the
filtering is done at the roadside (as opposed to the central area where the
images are processed centrally).

Peter

--
Peter Campbell Smith ~ London ~ pjcs00 (a) gmail.com