Old January 5th 09, 07:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Buying your annual season ticket on the first working day of theyear

On 5 Jan, 19:01, MIG wrote:

On Jan 5, 5:15 pm, Mizter T wrote:

(snip)

Still a bit daft to want to do these things on the first Monday back
after the break - though perhaps more understandable for those coming
from out in the sticks where there are no Oyster Stop newsagents,
though such people could still make use of the online system and
collect their topup (or indeed Travelcard) when they touch-in to start
travelling from Lewisham on the DLR.

Yeah; I wasn't expecting to need to top up today if it wasn't for a
few unplanned trips to Kensington with no cash on me over the
weekend ...

Sorry MIG I wasn't trying for a moment to imply you were one of the
aforementioned 'daft bunch' whatsoever! I had actually assumed your
top-up was instead more a discretionary one, taking the opportunity
whilst it's there and all that.