Old December 11th 03, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Fares for 2004 & Oysters

Jason wrote the following in:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:41:22 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

The TfL press release of 9 August 2003 said "The price of Tube
travel will be frozen for passengers using the Oyster smartcard"
and "From next year Tube passengers using the Oyster smartcard
will pay 2003 prices for their journeys". It seems that this was
meant to apply to Pre Pay only, but they didn't actually say that.
If so, that's highly misleading. I've mailed TfL to say so and
ask for clarification.

Does anyone have any advertising about this?

I was handed an advert at Tower Hill station today about Oyster pre-pay
and it talked about 2003 price single tickets in 2004.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Another high quality lesson from Robin May:
Your and you're are different words!