Old February 2nd 09, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

In message , Matthew
Dickinson writes
All TfL bus services have been suspended due to the snow.

I can't remember this happening in the 70s and 80s when we had the
same levels of snowfall, so I wonder what has changed...

Idiots running it !!

As a kid I never remember the buses stopping, even in the famous winters
in the early 60's the buses kept on going.

Now some twit of a jobs worth decides to be over zealous and brings the
capital to a halt. He/She should be publicly beaten !!

--
Edward Cowling "Eldrad Must Live !!"