Old February 6th 09, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case is pending?

wrote:
I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal
reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for
us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

What case pending?
So far as I've read, there is no prosecution happening or planned.
(my first post on this matter).