Old February 6th 09, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Frank Incense Frank Incense is offline

Default Where is the "Way Out"

Recently had to use KX (Piccadilly Line) and noticed that on both platforms
there were NO "Way Out" signs. well thats a bit of a fib really as there
were a couple, but these were in the smallest font and placed just above a
roundel that was on the wall and was VERY DIFFICULT to see. All the other
signs like "Metrpolitan/Northern etc signs were all along the platform -
just almost no sign of the "Way Out". I know the platforms are being done
up but surely the most important sign of them all should be clearly visible
to everyone!

I put this to the test when i revisited with a friend and asked him to tell
me where "Way Out" signs were on the platform as we walked from one end to
the other. We had just walked past 3 and he was still saying "cant see any
yet" and then i pointed them out.