Old December 13th 03, 11:06 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Seven Sisters Road Tuesday morning

futureworlds wrote:

I read in the paper that yardies were moving a large quantity of
drugs and had engineered a traffic jam in order to block any police
pursuit.

Damn, and I was desperate to score a couple of grams earlier tonight.

--
The presence of this sig indicates that I'm under the influence of
excess alcohol. Until I'm sober enough to remember to switch this sig

I apologise in advance for any offence caused :-)